Daycare at The Doggie Den
A Day in the Life
We have a very laid back but, structured daycare at the doggie den! Drop off is from 7am-9am and at 9am we all go out for our first potty break (dogs go out every other hr. in each group. 4:45 is last call and all are crated till pick up).
After the potty break it's TIME FOR PLAY! All the balls and toys come out and the FUN begins!
Any questions regarding dog daycare, please email Vicky
Lunch & Nap/Rest Time
Between 12pm and 1pm, the pups go into their crates for a snack (or a full lunch if you wish) and then a nap. At 1pm it's time to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY again!
People start to come in and pick up their dogs and excitement sets in - every time the door opens they can't wait to see if it's their Mom or Dad coming to get them, so they can tell you all about the fun and exciting day they had at The Doggie Den!
- No age limit, but all vaccinations must have been completed one month prior to first day of daycare.
- Spayed/neutered if over 6 months old.
- Up to date on vaccinations: Distemper (all puppy shots if a puppy), Rabies (by 6 mos. of age), Fecal Test (every 6 mos. for all customers), Annual Heartworm Test and Meds., Flea & Tick (from Apr. to Oct.)
- Recommended: Bordatella (Kennel Cough), Lyme Disease, and Canine Influenza.
- A minimum of two days a week for first two weeks, then can drop down to one day a week.